Our mission is to provide safe and efficient aviation facilities for the citizens and visitors of our community. To provide reliable, cost-effective and convenient transportation for the public we serve. To facilitate regional economic development by providing a modern and efficiently operated aviation facility. To consider all available funding sources to aid in making the airport as self-sustaining as possible. To maintain and develop the airport, in an environmentally sound manner, as a vital part of the local, state, national, and global economy.
Who We Are
Also known as Webb Field, Texarkana Regional Airport(TXK) provides commercial jet service to DFW airport to the four state region. At TXK, our main goal is to provide you, the passenger, with the best travel experience possible.
We also strive to be a positive part of our community. To that end our goals include:
- Safety- Provide a level of safety and security second to none.
- Self Funded -Become financially self-sustaining through a mix of business development, market value leases, and unique marketing and financial partnerships.
- Community- Be a responsible business partner to the community and region in order to be the airport of choice.
- Accountability – Will continue to attract and retain high-caliber professionals committed to maximizing safety, reliability, and accountability throughout the organization.
- Communication- have a philosophy of open, candid communication with each other, policy makers, tenants, passengers, press, and the community.
- Environment- Be a model steward of our environment, by identifying sustainable development that meets present needs without compromising the ability of future generations.
- Integrity- Act with uncompromising integrity.
We hope you enjoy your experience at Texarkana Regional Airport.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
“The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space on the infinite highway of the air.”